Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Receiving Email Verification Code

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello guys, can i ask for help. I bought charge 3 but having a trouble receiving email verification code. Any suggestions? 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@Noeme Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for sharing the experience you are having with the email verification code. I'm glad you bought a Charge 3!

There are a couple of things that may be happening here:

• The verification email was deposited on your junk box. Please check your spam/junk folders and check if it is there.
  • You mistyped your email address on your "Personal Settings" on your Fitbit account. Double check on your profile please.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,Are you suppose to receive e-mail notification on the Charge 3? I don't receive e-mail nor did I get any type of e-mail giving me access tor receive e-mail.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @raeofson, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! The Charge 3 receives e-mail notifications, however if you are not getting them, I suggest you to take a look at the troubleshooting in this help article: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone

Let me know if that works! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did not receive the email verification notification,my email waa registered correctly and I checked my junk mail.When I request to send me the email again, I get an error message :could not complete your request,try later.

I tried many times.

Best Answer

Not receiving email verification after multiple attempts. My email address is correct in my Profile and the verification email is not in my junk or spam folder either. 

Best Answer

Please help with this problem

Best Answer
0 Votes