Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old tracker still getting my notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had a blaze and bought a charge 2. I gave the Blaze to my husband. The Blaze is still getting MY text and call notifications even though the Blaze is now under his name. How do I stop this from happening. I deleted the app on my phone and re downloaded it but it's still happening. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

It's nice to see you around the Community @Nonnie2xSmiley Very Happy Hmmm... this is very strange let me say. Are you getting notifications on your new Charge 2? 

If you're still getting your notifications the old Blaze, even though you're no longer using it I'd recommend trying the following to make sure it won't be on your account anymore:

• From the Fitbit app tap the button on the top left corner and tap "devices".
  • Tap on your Fitbit listed in the menu and then at the bottom tap "Remove This device". 
  • Go into the Bluetooth settings on your phone and tap on "Forget This Device".
  • Go back to the Fitbit app, go to the "Account" option in the upper right corner and select "Set up a Device". And add your Charge 2 accordingly. 

Has your husband already enabled his notification on the Blaze? 

I'll be around waiting for your response!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Thanks for your response! I was able to get a hold of fitbit on the phone
and they help me out. Thank you. I couldn't figure out how to delete the
thread so sorry for any inconvenience
Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome @Nonnie2xRobot wink I'm very glad to hear our support team sorted this out. 

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards

Don't hesitate to post if you need us to help you, we are always willing to give you a hand! Have a great weekend!

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had same problem. It was my Bluetooth connection, it was still connected. 👍🏻😁

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community Forums @THG12Man Wink I'm glad to hear that you figured out what was happening. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you tell us what Fitbit describe to be the problem and how to fix it?

Best Answer

Thank you so much for this! My new Charge 4 was the only thing showing on my device fitbit app, but my old charge 3 was receiving notifications! Both were showing on bluetooth and I've just done as you suggested and both devices were on my bluetooth settings, deleted the Charge 3 and now it all works perfectly on Charge 4 only!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The information below worked for me. 

Best Answer