Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pilates bug on charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I go into the exercise tab on my charge 3, it reads Run, Bike, Pilates, Pilates ,Pilates and so on. I tried restarting my device. Plz help

Best Answer
15 REPLIES 15

Lol that is weird! A couple of suggestions to try. Remove pilates from tje exerxise short cuts on the Charge 3 (from the app). Sync and restart the Charge 3 several times. Then add Pilates back and sync. If that fixes it - great. If not try the long Restart. Let me know how you go 

CHARGE 3 LONG RESTART
Plug the device into the charging cable. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, hold the button down for 15 seconds. Remove your finger from button. Note: Device won't have a smiley face icon and should be off with a black screen. Remove the device from the charging cable. Plug the device into the charging cable again. The smiley face icon appears on the screen.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Fantastic, thank you! Long restart for me! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same has happened on mine, twice now. tried a normal reset and didn't work. Now trying the long reset!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Charge 3- suddenly has ONLY "Run, Pilates, Pilates, Pilates, Pilates"  HELP

Best Answer

The reset has worked for me, so far. Hope it stays that way!

Best Answer

@Iswim    Try the Long Restart I suggested above. It seems to have worked for the others with this problem.

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Since doing the hard reset a few days ago my Charge 3 won't connect to the re charging lead. Have done everything recommended without luck. Have called customer support and will hopefully get a replacement sent as only 5 months old. Will have to use my old 2 until a replacement arrives!

Best Answer
0 Votes

since my last post the Charger 3 was replaced under guarantee. 

Today the NEW Charge 3 came up with the same bug, Run, Pilates, Pilates, Pilates! Have done a hard reset and all went back to normal.

Checked again this evening and now back to the previous problem. Is there some software problem with these Fitbits? I am not impressed at all! I will try one further reset then if no luck will ask for my third replacement...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Timg737  Try setting your Charge 3 up as a replacement device as that often works too with this weird bug. 

Setting up as a replacement device

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Thanks I will give it ago when it next plays up!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This did not work for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

This didn't work for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Happened to me again last week after changing phones and updating the App.

I plugged in the Fitbit to the charger and then performed a reset by holding in the side button for 10 seconds or so. The device should restart and clear the problem. 

Best Answer

This bug just started with me today (run, pilates, pilates, pilates, pilates) and the long restart didn't work.  Any other suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @DanPecor64  Try setting yiur Charge 3 up again. That usually fixes it.

Set up a device 

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes