Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Polish language

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey guys!

Just wanted to ask if there are any plans to add polish language to the app and the tracker?

Would be awesome! 

Thank you!

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Community! Smiley Happy To be honest with you, I don't know if our team has plans to add polish language to the Fitbit app and the tracker itself. However, I can see that there are many other users who'd like to see this in the future so they have requested it on our Feature Suggestions board. So, please take a look at this idea and leave your vote on it, so they can review it and maybe take it into consideration. 

Let me know if you have further questions or comments! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Hiya, given there is no appetite to add Polish language to standard selection of languages, do you have any developers community/open source where quite active PL devs could do that heavy lifting for you?

It looks like a lost opportunity, I would buy your product for my mum, but I am waiting for PL version, classic catch22. Let me/us know if any of you products is with Polish lang or how we could contribute to development. 

Thanks

Maciek

Best Answer

Hei there,

I see that it has almost been 3/THREE YEARS since you guys mentioned of perhaps adding Polish language to Fitbit software and hardware, and it still doesn’t seem like Polish has been added..

Is it seriously that difficult of a task to add Polish to FitBit???

What is the status as of November 2020???

Cheers

Yashakur

Best Answer