Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems accessing Health Metrics in app-Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I have a Fitbit Charge 3. I am a premium member. The breathing rate and HRV was showing ok for the last many months but stopped for a couple of days. It then restarted again for a couple of days and today all of the health data is gone save the resting heart rate.

I have tried reemoving and reinstalling the app. I have also reset the Charge 4. No luck though. I am on Apple iPhone 11 with the latest version of the Fitbit app and latest version of iOS -14.6.

The tracker is in proper physical shape, it is clean and charges fine. It is just over a year old since I bought it. Also sleep is tracked with no issues and I wear it fine. I have been using Fitbit for more than 6 years now so have done the prelim troubleshooting myself.

I need your help with this issue please.

Thanks,
Avinash

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @AviPai.

Thank you for have been part of Fitbit for more than 6 years and for trying to resolve the issue with your Fitbit Charge 4 before contacting us.

Our team is aware that some users are unable to see some of their Health Metrics and is working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

We're sorry for any trouble this situation could have caused to you. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer