Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Replacement options

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 has reached the end of its life, and I've got the email to choose either a swap or 50% off a different model. I'm not sure if I want a different model as I can't see what is available without clicking on the link. Does anyone know if once I click on swap/discount I have to go with that option, or can I change my mind? Tia!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Scotlandfit. Welcome to the community forums! 

I appreciate the detailed information and thank you for getting in touch with our Support Team to get your options. I'd like to let you know that if you chooses the discount option, it is possible that you won't be able to select "Replacement" with the same link. 

In this case, I'd recommend replying back to your case or contact our Support Team through chat or over the phone, and they will be glad to further assist. Note that Phone wait times are longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer

LOL, I just had this same question the other day, however, I was able to click both and review my options before choosing.  Mine also was the charge 3, I ended up just getting the replacement.  The other thing you could do is just pull up fitbit and look at their other products before choosing the 50% off.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @riverbrat21. Welcome to the community forums! Thank you very much for your great input! 

I am also glad to hear that you chose a Fitbit replacement device and I hope you can continue tracking towards your fitness goals! 

Have a wonderful day! 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes