Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminders to move stopped working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This has happened before and it is very frustrating.  I go to charge my Fitbit and seem to accidentally do something that makes the reminders to move stop working.

I check the settings- reminders to move is on. I even tried toggling it, still does not work.

A reset does not help.

If I am lucky, a week or a month later- it is back. The reminders to move is one of my favorite features. Any other ideas on how to get it back?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It could be that your notifications may be off, long press the button on your tracker until you see a message that says "Notifications ON" you should start receiving notifications after this that includes your reminders to move.

Regards,

Will

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

It could be that your notifications may be off, long press the button on your tracker until you see a message that says "Notifications ON" you should start receiving notifications after this that includes your reminders to move.

Regards,

Will

Best Answer

Thank you, that worked- you made my day. I was focusing on the checking the options from the Dashboard. I suspect the problem happened because I accidentally pressed that button hooking the FitBit to the charger and turned notifications off.

Best Answer