Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement bands

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've just seen that the Charge 3 will be coming out soon. I have a Charge 2 and was wondering about replacement wristbands. My band broke a few months ago and I purchased another from the website - but now the website only shows Charge 3 bands.

Does this mean they will fit older  models or do fitbit just give up on older model replacements once a new one has been released? I'd hate for the band to snap and to not be able to have a replacement!

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No, the bands are not interchangeable. There are Charge 2 bands in the store, you just have to scroll down a little further to see them. Also, you can find a wide variety on Amazon.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16

No, the bands are not interchangeable. There are Charge 2 bands in the store, you just have to scroll down a little further to see them. Also, you can find a wide variety on Amazon.

Best Answer

Hey @HarleyD94, it is great to see new faces around! Just like my friend @SunsetRunner said, you can find Charge 2 bands on our online store. Just scroll down and you'll find more Fitbit accessories. Now about the third party wristbands that you can purchase through sites like Amazon, yeah, those are good alternative options, just remember that these aren't covered by Fitbit warranty. 

Keep us posted if you have further questions! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Hello both, thank you for your responses! I hadn't scrolled down enough to see the Charge 2 ones it seems!

Thank you 🙂

Best Answer

You are more than welcome @HarleyD94! Sounds good that this helped you out. 

If you have further questions or comments, let me know! 

Best Answer

Hi, I'm looking at the products for sale now and there are not any Charge 2 bands available. There is a charging cable and that is it. 

Can you please tell me if it is possible to buy a replacement band for the Charge 2. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Bronisaurus

There are Charge 2 bands available at the Fitbit Store - click to see them

You need to scroll down to middle of the page. They are selling classic bands and a leather band.

Take a look and see.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Bronisaurus, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! As @Odyssey13, you can find Charge 2 wristbands at the online store. Just click where it says "Accessories" and scroll down, you'll find them. 😉 But also, you can take a look at other retailers, like Amazon, which offers third party wristbands. Just keep in mind that these are not covered under warranty. 

Let me know if you have further questions! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I've bought some

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sounds great @Ronn715, I appreciate the update. 😉 If you have any other comment or questions, feel free to keep me posted. 

I'll be around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for answering. I am in Australia and none are available in the Australian store. I can’t purchase from the US store as I make a selection and get flipped to the Australian store to pay but with nothing in my cart.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @Odyssey13  I had already looked in the Australian store and they don't have any for sale, and I cannot buy from the US store. In fact my message states that I was looking at products for sale when I composed my message. So your response was sarcastic 'Take a look and see', and also useless to me. If you haven't figured it out yet the Internet is a world wide phenomenon, and companies can be located in more than one country. Fitbit redirects customers to their country's store and won't save a selection from the US site so I can't easily buy a Charge 2 band. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bronisaurus  yes, you're right and you can find the bands.

Amazon Australian site has them, Fitbit brand and other brands - click to see

Best of luck to you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your answer @Bronisaurus. Oh! Thanks for the clarification in regards of the availability in Australia. Well, as @Odyssey13 said, you can find third party Charge 2 wristbands on Amazon, just as I mentioned, they aren't covered by Fitbit warranty. 

Let me know if you have further questions! 

Best Answer

Well I scrolled right to the bottom and there is no replacement bands for the charge 2.  I noticed the date for the answer was 2018.  Does that me they are  no longer supporting the charge 2? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

From what I can see there are only charge 3 or 4 bands (but if anyone else has found them feel free to answer!)

The last couple of charge 2 bands that I purchased were through Amazon. They have quite a lot available on there and as long as you check the ratings they're usually good, I've never bought one that I wasn't happy with because I only bought the highly rated ones.

I hope you manage to find a replacement band!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your help.
Best Answer
0 Votes