Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving my mail

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New mail sign in the right corner, doesn't bring up the mail when I click on to it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Clelia33  right now there is a glitch where you'll see the red dot, but there might not be a new message or notification.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Clelia33 

The envelope is to take you to messages from friends. Are you getting any cheers, taunts or messages?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure because now I can't find the notifications. The little mail sign has a red dot so I assumed I might have a message.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Clelia33  when I click on the envelope, I go to another screen with two choices - Notifications or Messages

Best Answer
0 Votes
If the red dot is on the envelope and I click on it, nothing happens. Am I to assume there are no messages when the red dot is displayed?

Loretta 
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Clelia33  right now there is a glitch where you'll see the red dot, but there might not be a new message or notification.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still having the same problem. Nothing happens when I touch the envelope 98% of the time. Do you know when it will be resolved?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I assume your asking about the Fitbit app on some type of phone? The Charge tracker can not open email. 

Best Answer
0 Votes