Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled obsolescence??

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've tried sync, restarting, uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, created new account, and nothing seems to work. I cannot pair my fitbit with my phone. Is this something that can be fixed or do I NEED to buy a new one? Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Which phone do you have and is it on the list of compatible devices? click to see

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
Does not seem to be listed, mine is a Pixel a3XL
Best Answer
0 Votes

here is something a moderator posted about phones being compatible:

"Please note that your phone or tablet is not on our list of compatible devices. We confirmed that the devices on this list are fully compatible with all features of Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app. While a phone or tablet may not be verified as fully compatible, the Fitbit app may still work with your device. 

We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone or tablet meets the minimum operating system requirements.

If your phone supports Bluetooth 4.0, we provide assistance and troubleshooting steps. Because your phone or tablet is not fully compatible with Fitbit devices, we can't guarantee syncing and other Fitbit features. "

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok, so there is no guarantee that it will work. All I get is 22.00.58 or
00.22.58 in my fitbit when I try to reset it.
Best Answer
0 Votes