Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 screen wake stopped working

I’m NOT in sleep mode and screen won’t illuminate on wrist turn. This just started happening.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Besides Sleep Mode,  In Quick Setting there is also a Screen Wake toggle that will make screen come on only with button instead on wrist turn.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Mine just started doing this also a couple of days ago. I can’t get the screen to illuminate with wrist turn or with the button.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MicaG  Check Sleep Mode in Quick Settings which OP noted he was not in.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Thanks for your replies!  😊😊

All modes are where they need to be.  I’ve rebooted the device using both methods I know of.  I’ve removed the device from my phone and reattached it.  All to no effect.  The device “WORKS”, but you have to have two free hands to get the screen to illuminate.  That might not seem like a pain, but it is.  Thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 4 stopped doing the wrist wake up awhile ago.   So annoying.  Now it’s not registering my stairs.  May 3 was the last time it showed stairs.   What’s next?  lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened yesterday for me 5/11/24

Best Answer
0 Votes