Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search for exercise type doesn’t work-Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Search for exercise type doesn’t function, charge 3. Also, how can i contact customer service without twitter?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Yyyyccjii.

Thanks for the information provided.

If you want to add exercises to your Fitbit Charge 3, please visit this article, open the menu "Can I change or reorder the exercises on my Fitbit device?" and follow the instructions. Whether you cannot add your exercises, please restart your Tracker and set it up as a replacement device:

1. Tap the Today tab EdsonFitbit_0-1625609538240.png, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

To manually log activities in your Fitbit account, please follow the steps in this article in the menu "How do I manually log exercises in the Fitbit app?".

Regarding your question about Customer Support, you can contact them via chat or by phone. For more information, please click here.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, but this did not solve the problem. I still cannot manually log exercises, because the search function does not give any options for exercise types. That is, there is no exercise type i can choose for logging, when I type ”weights”, ”strength” - or whatever else, no search results. Until 3-4 months ago I didn’t have any problems with this. Restarting/ setting up the tracker doesn’t help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @Yyyyccjii.

Please try the following:

- Log out from the Fitbit app

- Reboot your phone

- Log back in.

Whether you continue having difficulties, please attach an image of the search function you are having difficulties with.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes