Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find my Fitbit model number?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Where to find fitbit model number

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

I'm not quite sure what you mean by model number (type of fitbit, serial number, other...). Can you clarify? If you don't mind me being nosy then it might help if you let us known why you need it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Found the answer they all start FB405 then 2 initials for the color and then 1 intial for the size

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer

How did you find the model #? I am submitting a claim bc my charge hr is broken, and they need the model #. Of course I dont have the original packaging information, so I'm searching online. I would need it for Charge HR

Best Answer
Looked it up online
FitBit 405 Color Size
/ / / /
FB 405 BL L or S
TL
PM
Example FB405BLL

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer

@MsShellyShellz @Loukatt Welcome to our Community! I just want to point that the model number is the standard number for all the trackers of one type so FB405 belongs to the Charge HR but the serial number is a unique identification number for each tracker (regardless of the model it will be unique) and this is only found in the box itself.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Lostrich Google app to my fone yesterday and all info of my charge 2 10 months worth how do I get it back 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi just to reconfirmed FB503 is the prefix for Fitbit versa ?  And the following characters will be the unique track number for each Fitbit watch ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

A model number is needed to identify exactly which Fit bit I have. My Fit bit stopped synching with my cellphone. It had worked for a whole year, and then it stopped. I was to busy and did not use the Fit bit for nearly a year. When I came back to using it again, I had to reinstall the program on my phone and it asked me which fit bit I have. And there were many that looked the same. It is absurd that a model number is not anywhere on the device.. not in hard print on the underside or in soft withing the wrist watch display. So, I synched it to Charge HR; but, the number of steps shown on the phone and what's shown on the wrist watch device are extremely different. For example, my wrist watch Fit bit is showing 1260 steps, the phone app is showing 116 step. Thanks for your time; if you can help, it will be great. 

Best Answer

So just use your flashlight on the back of your phone shine it on the back of your Fitbit and if it says M/N :  model number is next to the M/ N

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I bought a new fitbit versa off Ebay and it came in a fitbit package just the pebel and how am i to find the serial number for it

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DustinFarine  Im sorry but the serial number can only be found on the box itself

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly the same happened to me. My Bluetooth connection can find my other devices just fine, but not my Alta HR fitbit (and there is no identifying set of digits on it anywhere). Some of the devices available for connection have codes like 5852A71FC9Z72BC3A4, how can I recognise that something like that is actually a FItbit, and not one of my neighbour's random devices? What does a standard Fitbit set of digits even look like on Bluetooth?

Best Answer
0 Votes