Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my charge 2 is not syncing to alert me I have a call or a message and the notifications is on does anyone know why please.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Debster21 Welcome to our Fitbit Community. Regarding the syncing issue that your Charge 2 has experienced, I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After this, monitor your tracker and see if it syncs and receives notifications properly.

Hope this helps.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Mine is exactly the same, I’ve done all the troubleshooting multiple times and it still doesn’t get text messages for months now 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MrsHud Thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community. Thank you also for trying the troubleshooting steps.

In order to avoid providing the same information, let me know if the troubleshooting steps you tried, were the steps I shared in my previous post.

In the meantime, also, try the steps advised in this help page and see if your tracker receives notifications properly.

See you later.

Best Answer

I have done all the trouble shooting and it tracks my walks and runs but does not give me an alert for text or calls still.

Yes done it all and still not working.

yes me too and still not working aarrggghh

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Debster21 Thank you for getting back and trying the recommended steps. Since the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected and our Support team will be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

See you around.

Best Answer