Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep and heart rate changes are total crap!

Horrible changes to sleep and heart rate tracking. Going to look for another device and just quit premium - this is useless now.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Totally agree- the sleep chart is unreadable.  Also don’t like that the breathing chart is gone.  I’ve been a Fitbit user for probably over 10 years and I got because of insomnia to mainly track my sleep.  This is unacceptable to me and I will be looking for a new device ASAP.  Fitbit, what were you thinking- bring back the old sleep page.

Best Answer

Yes, I completely agree. The new sleep display is so bad I initially thought there was some fault with my Fitbit. The sleep feedback is really important to me but I find the new record really difficult to read. What were you thinking of Fitbit?!

Best Answer

I think I had this a year or so ago, like when the system is having trouble. I was going to replace my Fitbit with a newer model. But this incomplete’ chart’, is enough to have me check out another trace-perhaps an Apple! 
lousy “up/down grade”!

Best Answer

I was traveling and thought the new sleep record display was weirdly terrible because of being elsewhere for a few days. I've had a Fitbit from the beginning, and use only for sleep and steps. (OLD sleep report was excellent.)  When this device dies (soon, I suspect), I'll have to change to a competitor's brand. Bye, Fitbit. 😞

Best Answer