Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support team contact

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I’ve contacted support team several hours ago about my account being hacked and had no response. Please update me on MY email 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Kattz118Thanks for sharing this information! I've sent you a Private Message, please check your PM inbox. We really appreciate your feedback.

Let me know if you have questions about it.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately I’m unable to access my account any longer and for that I can’t read your reply. Please email me on my original email. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Kattz1188 thanks for updating the thread with your new information. I've checked with our support team and they will be evaluating your case, I really appreciate your patience while we're working on this. 

Let me know if you have more questions. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your help. At the moment I have no access to my original account at all... lost all the data 

Best Answer

Hi @Kattz1188 thanks for getting back. Our team will be getting back to you to the email you're using in this profile, they will be checking with you some details about this process.

Thank you for your patience. 

Best Answer

Myscreen has went dark I've tried everything it tells me to do it will not lighten up All I can see is the time and it doesn't want to do anything else

Best Answer
0 Votes