Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symbols for exercise summary

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What the heck does the mountain in the exercise summary mean?

When you start and complete a walk exercise on a Fitbit Charge2, your Fitbit gives you a summary at the end. I know what everything means except the mountain. I can’t find an answer anywhere and it’s different than floors climbed.

Please help. It’s making me crazy. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Maybe change in elevation?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do believe it has something to do with that, yes. But how is it tracked? And what exactly? How many elevation changes during the walk? How many Minutes out of the total minutes were uphill?

It’s very confusing. I usually walk the same walk every morning, and the symbol of the mountain only shows on my actual Fitbit in the workout summary with a number underneath it. Then you never see it again. Until the next walk, that is! The numbers are different daily.....

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa has the elevation symbol and next to it is shown how many feet were walked with elevation. For example, next to the elevation symbol it will display 39'. So, with that particular walk, 39' of the entire walk was elevated.

What I would like to know is what is the Stop Watch symbol? Next to it on a particular walk, it says 20' 14".  Thanks in advance for your input.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@3John63 wrote:

My Versa has the elevation symbol and next to it is shown how many feet were walked with elevation. For example, next to the elevation symbol it will display 39'. So, with that particular walk, 39' of the entire walk was elevated.

What I would like to know is what is the Stop Watch symbol? Next to it on a particular walk, it says 20' 14".  Thanks in advance for your input.

The 39 feet means vertical elevation climbed.  20' 14"  means pace 20 minutes 14 seconds per mile or km.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SnapHappyKat  If you are still around, it's supposed to be the amount of elevation climbed.  I would expect at least small variations from the imprecision of the altimeter.

Best Answer
0 Votes