Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync with PC (no smartphone)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I sync my Fitbit with my PC without using a smartphone?  My phone is dead and won't be replaced for several days.  I don't want to lose the data and want it to sync with my PC.  My Charge came with a USB bluetooth plug but I have no idea how to get it to connect to my Fitbit account.  Please provide the steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Mark75 wrote:

How do I sync my Fitbit with my PC without using a smartphone?  My phone is dead and won't be replaced for several days.  I don't want to lose the data and want it to sync with my PC.  My Charge came with a USB bluetooth plug but I have no idea how to get it to connect to my Fitbit account.  Please provide the steps.

@Mark75 Here is the link for the Fitbit Connect software to install. You can click on it to sync or Fitbit will auto sync about every 20 minutes if your Fitbit is near the computer.

Your Fitbit holds 30 days of tracker data, the first 7 days in minute format and the remaining 23 days at a daily level. After 30 days the oldest day drops off.

https://www.fitbit.com/au/setup

You should finish up with this icon in your Taskbar. Connect 2.jpg

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

@Mark75 wrote:

@Mark75 Here is the link for the Fitbit Connect software to install. You can click on it to sync or Fitbit will auto sync about every 20 minutes if your Fitbit is near the computer.

Your Fitbit holds 30 days of tracker data, the first 7 days in minute format and the remaining 23 days at a daily level. After 30 days the oldest day drops off.

https://www.fitbit.com/au/setup

You should finish up with this icon in your Taskbar. Connect 2.jpg

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Excellent, thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have Fitbit installed on my computer, but I cannot find the connect icon on  it or on my Fitbit Charge HR.

Best Answer

No thats not it either. We are all logged in and there is no account icon on any of our screens.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CJ8 wrote:

No thats not it either. We are all logged in and there is no account icon on any of our screens.

Speak for yourself.  😉  This has been resolved for me for almost a year.  Might be helpful to Fitbit Support to go into more details about what is happening with your device/setup or open a separate thread so they can respond accordingly.

Best Answer

@CJ8 thanks for stopping by! If you have done all troubleshooting possible, then I recommend contacting our Support Team for further assistance. They definitely have the proper tools to take a deeper look into your tracker's behavior. Or just like @Mark75 said, you can open a separate thread so they can respond accordingly. Smiley Happy

If you do contact our Support Team, then please mention them all troubleshooting steps you've done to fix this. By doing that you'll be helping them to provide you with a quick follow up! 

Good luck and keep me posted. Smiley Tongue

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

No, no, no wrong again. The website is to load an app on your phone.  Geeeeze

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

@gct thanks for stopping by! Please follow these steps if you're having issues syncing your tracker.

Let me know how it goes. I'll be around! 

Smiley Wink

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit is not accepting my email and password, even right after I change the password.  Now what do I do -- can't log into the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Babybird2 thanks for joining us in this thread and for troubleshooting beforehand. A few days ago, there was an issue affecting the log in to your Fitbit account. Hey, have you tried logging in from a computer? Does it give you the same result? Do let me know! 

Also, I suggest restarting your mobile device and, then try logging in again. 

I'll be looking forward to your new comments!

Best Answer
0 Votes
It mysteriously started working on my phone -- I still have to manually
sync, however. I can get it on my computer but it doesn't have any way to
sync. So, the computer is useful only when I have synced on my phone.
Crazy.

--
Mary Andrews
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Babybird2 you can definitely sync with your computer using a Dongle or if your have a native Windows 10 computer, most of them have the required Bluetooth (4.0 BLE) to sync without the Dongle.

Check out this troubleshooting steps if you'd like to sync with your computer. 

Also, I'd like to invite you to our Lifestyle Discussion Forums. There are lots of interesting topics; my favorite is "Eat Well" since I love food!

Hope to see you around more often!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This was very helpful.  It worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have never had a fitbit device and have absolutely no idea how to even charge it, seems you may have to take off the wrist band which I don't know how to do either, this is ALL new to me, I have no smart phone, don't know how to download anything so now what?  I think I'm stuck, plus I'm old.  can I take this thing somewhere, its called a Fitbit Inspire...……...just got it today...…….

Best Answer
0 Votes