Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing with app but not with challenges

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
So my Fitbit syncs all nice and smoothly, but the challenges I'm in just reports 0 steps. I am using a Charge HR with an up to date iPhone 7. I do not log my steps manually and am in the same time zone as my competitor. A soft reset did not help, and the fact that it syncs perfectly with the app tells me it is not an issue with my Fitbit. So I am asking the masses for help.

Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to see new names around the Community @foxybrown475@Royst81!

I recommend that you check this post on possible reasons why the steps are not carrying over to your challenges. 

If none of those reasons is applicable to your situation, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I'm having the same problem with my Alta.

Best Answer
Did the problem start over the weekend?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had no problems last week.  Wasn't in a challenge this weekend but today it's only syncing 1150 out of 17K steps.  I started a challenge and it synced fine.  But showing no active minutes though I ran 6 miles today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see new names around the Community @foxybrown475@Royst81!

I recommend that you check this post on possible reasons why the steps are not carrying over to your challenges. 

If none of those reasons is applicable to your situation, please let me know.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Thank you @LanuzaFitbit. It appears as though my problem stemmed from the heart rate detection part of my Charge HR failing, and no longer reading my pulse 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Royst81! That's great to hear! Glad to know that everything is in order know. 

I hope to see you around the Community! Keep stepping! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue

Best Answer
0 Votes