Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Fitbit product

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone just wanted to pass on my dissatisfaction with the Fitbit brand.  Below is an email conversation I had with customer service.  Please look for another product to meet your fitness needs.  Thanks Fitbit for taking $140 from me.

Nancy,

So I must just live with a bad tracker because you guys sent me a refurbished replacement? I say again Fitbit did NOT send me a new replacement. I think this is a horrible business practice, especially considering the first one went bad in just 7 months. I spent over $140 dollars for this product and I am very disappointed. I am going to make sure and let all of my family and friends that I would compete with on a weekly basis know to purchase another brand, Apple, Garmin etc... because Fitbit does not stand behind their products.

Thank you,

Hello Albert, 

Thank you for let's know the information previously re, along with the information previously requested. 

We have carefully researched your warranty status and come to the conclusion that your Charge HR is no longer covered by Fitbit one year limited warranty. 

After reviewing the information you sent, we can confirm that your original tracker was originally set up on October 12th, 2015. And is no longer covered by the period of a year (1) from the original tracker's pair date. For more information about the Fitbit warranty, click here.

Our limited warranty provides replacements for trackers deemed to have a manufacturer's defect within 365 days of purchase.

We would like to know, if you considered changing your tracker to a new Fitbit Surge, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2 or Alta for example. If that could be your case, please accept a 25% discount towards the purchase of any other of our previous, yet amazing trackers on fitbit.com.

Please reply and let us know if you'd like to receive the discount. If so, you'll receive a separate email with a link you can click any time in the next 30 days to shop fitbit.com. The discount is automatically applied at checkout.

We look forward to hearing from you with the information requested above. It will be our pleasure to assist you.

Sincerely,
Nency A. and the Fitbit Team
--

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Did you read the warranty? All products have them. Sounds like your was past the warranty.

Warranty

https://www.fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

worst thing I ever bought 200 down the drain for something I cannot use and no discernible instructions I am telling you now do not buy this save your money!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@pramps, I am a bit surprised that you could not find any "discernible instructions" for the Charge HR. Did you by chance read any of the Charge HR Manual?  It has a lot of instructions in it, and there is the on-line Help screens as well:  http://help.fitbit.com/?p=charge_hr

Best Answer

I agree, they do not stand behind there product and take customers for granted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@go2ml  Maybe if you told us what your problem was someone could help

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

This same thing happened to me. Two broken bands in less than 2 years. Customer service was poor and wouldn’t do anything to help me. They offered me to purchase a new band however it didn’t come in my size. I could purchase a whole new product though. However why would I do that if quality is that poor. I will spend my money elsewhere.

Best Answer
0 Votes