Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You Fitbit team

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to take the time to Thank All at Fitbit for their support with trying to help me with my husbands Fitbit Charge 3.

As we all tried, we were unable to rectify the problem. Fitbit sent my husband out a new Fitbit to replace the Charge 3 that had malfunctioned. Once again Thank You Fitbit!

We appreciate all your help.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Darbie12, it's great to see you around.

I really enjoy reading posts like yours, it's great to hear that your husband's Charge 3 issue has been resolved. If in the future, there is anything we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Cat Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hey @Darbie12, it's great to see you around.

I really enjoy reading posts like yours, it's great to hear that your husband's Charge 3 issue has been resolved. If in the future, there is anything we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Cat Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I did thank fitbit for helping out with the problem,.. Hubby has had 3 fitbit charge 3's in a year and now mine is just over a years and mine is dead.. I am so disappointed in the workmanship in these things.. At a 199 cost in Canada and to have these Fitbits  just over a year is very very disappointment.. I have to say I will not waste another cent on a Fitbit.. I walk every morning with a group of 30 to 40 people and we keep our distance due to covid and I expressed my feelings towards FITBIT.. I advised them all not to waste their money on your products.. I am so sorry it came to this but what a waste of money for both my husband and myself..  😞   Good bye FITBIT!!  

Best Answer