Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The screen on my Charge 3 is grey

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the grey screen with lines that many people have spoken about. I have followed instructions and called customer services. They emailed instructions and told me to reply to the email if it it didn’t work. They are now just not getting back to me at all. So disappointing - I just want to fix my screen!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @Whiskers1376. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm sorry for the experience and thank you very much for following our troubleshooting steps and for contacting our Support Team. At this time, I'd like to let you know that I was able to see that you replied to your case and that our Support Team is currently working on your case and someone should get in touch with you shortly. Your patience is very appreciated. 

See you around.

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Wilson,

Last week I also had the same issue.

Suddenly my fitbit-3 screen turned grey.

Next day it become blurred and start vibrating and flickering and stopped working.

I have contacted customer care .. as my device has crossed warranty period they are not replacing my device.

Now after seeing other customer facing the same .I am sure that this is caused by fitbit corrupted update on software or hardware 

Best Answer

Hi Whisker .. I am also facing the same issue. My screen itself turned grey then lines start appearing and then next day it start vibrating n flickering and stopped working.

Customer care is saying that fitbit can not replace as it is out of warranty period.

I m also disappointed with Fitbit.

I believe there must many customers who have faced it

Best Answer

Hello @TaritGupta. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm very sorry for the experience and thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please note that any feedback posted in the forums is always welcome as it helps to improve our products, services and overall environment.

At this time, I'd like to let you know that there hasn't been any update to the firmware of the Charge 3 trackers and I'm not exactly sure about what could have caused the inconveniences; nevertheless, your comments are very appreciated. 

On a side note, replacement devices are provided for products that are within the warranty period. If your original Charge 3 is no longer under warranty a discount could be an available option but some conditions and requirements should be met. For more information about our warranty policy, I recommend visiting the following link: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/returns-and-warranty

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have to change my comment about customer service. They have since been really amazing and are replacing my Fitbit. They have come back with some detailed responses too.😍

Best Answer

@Whiskers1376 Thank you for your reply! 

I'm glad to hear our Customer Support Team has provided a replacement for you. Hope you can continue tracking towards your fitness goals. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes