Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too many changes causing chaos

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m afraid I’m another long standing user (since the first FitBit One), and Premium member,  and the fiddling about is putting me off right now - I have a Charge 5 that has become increasingly unresponsive in the last two weeks since an update and now the battery dies multiple times a day. I understand now that this has been a known update issue, gradually rolling out over a number of months yet it has happened again here in UK.  To top it the lack of warning and retro dashboard arrival, with poor information that is harder to read than the previous one and  that we can no longer edit the tiles as we prefer is madness. Then we are being pushed down the road of linking to a google account… all coincidentally when new products are being launched is leaving a bad taste - Fitbit this is the lowest blow since we’ve known you - some more PR and explanation to your members may help. I feel sorry for customer services right now. I have friends I recommended FitBit to over the years who are equally frustrated.  Please don’t loose your customers, this is the closest I have been to walking away. It’s rare I have a moan about things. It’s one thing social media platforms changing their formats but many of us rely on the health benefits of FitBit they way that works for us - everyone is individual.   I will contact Customer Services early next week about what can be done about my Charge5 (and yes will try the restart process again) and apologise in advance for being another person to load them with this. Please sort the dashboard soon and think about pace of changes and some decent communication. Thanks

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0