Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning Off Community Notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I like the idea of being able to comment and participate in an online community, such as Yoga or Eating Healthy. However, getting notifications each time someone comments on a post (whether it's your post or not) without being able to turn said notifications off is immensely unappealing. I would very much like it if being able to turn on or off these notifications, unsubscribe from a post thread, or leave a group were available features on the Fitbit app. It is imperative that such an online forum is inviting, accessible, and functional to all its users.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You could add this to the features forum.Developers look there for ideas. If it gets the votes it could be added

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/idb-p/features

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

You could add this to the features forum.Developers look there for ideas. If it gets the votes it could be added

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/idb-p/features

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Holy moly, apparently this is still something that has yet to be added! Highly needed when it makes a person wish they'd never commented in the first place.

Best Answer

Ughhhh. There’s no fix for this yet???? (8/18????) This is insane. I cannot handle a notification every single  time someone else comments on a post. This is going to really keep me from commenting or asking questions. I wish I knew before I just made the mistake. C’mon Fitbit.

Best Answer

If its in a thread that you posted to use the Drop down and select Unsubscribe

Where the arrow is will be where it would say Unsubscribe

unsub.jpg

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Thank you. Unfortunately it wasn’t my post. It was a random person’s post. I’m seriously going to go bonkers. Ughh 🙈🙉🙊

Best Answer