Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find Advanced Settings on Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am missing 'advanced settings' on my charge 4. Can anyone provide help? Thanks T

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Tammiey and welcome to the Help forum.  Fitbit rearranged the app a little while ago.  The "advanced settings" went away with this change.  Older posts mention this path.  Many of the settings that were in that "advanced" path are now within the "settings."  Tap on your profile picture, then scroll down.  You will see thing like Activity & Wellness, Account, etc.

Which setting are you trying to find?  I'm sure we can show you the way.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too, on Versa 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I have the same issue. I need to change the pool length I am using for an accurate report on my workout. This setting use to be on the advanced settings but I am unable to find it in the settings section. Please could you navigate me to this setting? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sonsiedw   The pool length settings are on the Charge 4 itself.  When you open the Exercise app, then choose Swim, swipe up.  The pool length setting should be there.  Charge 4 manual  Go to p 39-40.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Wow thank you so much! Is there a way for the charge 4 to measure your heart rate while swimming? Or is that expecting a bit much from the device 😉 it works when using it in workout mode during water aerobics but doesn't do it in swimming mode

Best Answer

No @Sonsiedw my guess is the water affects the heart sensors ability to read the blood flow in anycase, as you noticed, heart rate is disabled during a swim recording. 

Best Answer

That does make sense, thank you so much for all the advice! 

Best Answer
0 Votes