Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get back to clock face from Screen Wake screen.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Clock not visible.  Fitbit has not moved from “screen wake & notifications” all day

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Quiltnutcarolyn, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. I hope you're doing well @seantnash, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Quiltnutcarolyn, thanks for your participation in the Forums, I have moved your post from the iOS board to the Charge 3 board as this situation seems to be related to the tracker itself and not the app. With that said, please follow the instructions provided by @seantnash, press down the button for 2 seconds while on the "Screen Wake & Notifications" screen, this will take you back to the clock face. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

I'm assuming you mean on the Charge 3? If so press the left hand side "button" and you should get your clock face back.

Community Council Member

Sean | London, England

Charge 3, Blaze (Retired), One (Retired) / iPhone XS Max (iOS 12.2)

Please visit Fitbit Help if more help is needed

Best Answer

Hello @Quiltnutcarolyn, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. I hope you're doing well @seantnash, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Quiltnutcarolyn, thanks for your participation in the Forums, I have moved your post from the iOS board to the Charge 3 board as this situation seems to be related to the tracker itself and not the app. With that said, please follow the instructions provided by @seantnash, press down the button for 2 seconds while on the "Screen Wake & Notifications" screen, this will take you back to the clock face. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You should NOT have to push the side button to see the clock face.  There are times when it is not practical to have a free hand to push the button when all you want to see is the time.  This was not an issue with the Charge 2.  It default to the clock face after a period of time and the Charge 3 should do the same

Best Answer

Hello @SunsetRunner, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have joined the conversation and provided your feedback about the Charge 3. I understand how important this feature is for you as it was present in the Charge 2, which is why I would like to suggest you to check @Phil64's suggested idea to implement this feature in a future Charge 3 update. 

Thanks again for voicing your feedback, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I already commented on Phil64's suggestion a week or so ago.  Too bad the suggestion wasn't included in the recent firmware upgrade.  Maybe next time - I hope!

Best Answer
0 Votes

When swiping right - then if fitbit sleeps and re-wakes it does return to the clockface for me. Any other direction and it does not return to clockface.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mosthafa and @SunsetRunner, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

@SunsetRunner, I appreciate you have already supported @Phil64's suggested idea. Thanks for letting us know. 

@Mosthafa, thanks for sharing your findings with us, I'm sure they will be very helpful for members of the Community facing the same situation. 

If there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It did not take me back to the clock.  What next?

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I hold the button for 2 seconds it goes to the stop watch, not the clock face.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When holding the left side button for 3 seconds it goes to the stop watch mode, not the clock face.

Best Answer
0 Votes