Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to see heart rate history!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The data is there, it would be great if it could be shown in an accessible manner. The 30 day graph just isn’t enough for me. I want to see trends and developments over 3 months, 6 months, a year!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Can you drag the display to change the time window, though still seeing only one month at a time, as a partial solution?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
18 REPLIES 18

If you are talking about resting heat rate, it is easily available on graph. On phone dashboard, click the heart rate tile, and it shows a 30 day graph, which I assume is what you are looking at.  On the right edge near a bit down from the top, is a little square with a bit missing on each edge.  Clicking that icon takes you to another screen where you can choose among showing 1 week, 1 month, 3 month, and 1 year.  And you can turn it landscape to see it better.  If one year is not enough, you can drag the screen to see earlier data though only one year shows  on the screen at a time.

However I seem to remember that not option being available on ios/iPhone but I'm not sure.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

I only get graphs for activities, food, weight and sleep. Not for resting heart rate, which is really what I'm looking at to track my general well-being... Am I missing something?

Best Answer

Are you using the Fitbit app or the web? In the app tap the heart rate tile, then tap the graph to make it full screen. Screenshot_20180125-133335.png

Best Answer
I only get the options to see one week or one month...
Best Answer

Android or iPhone?

Best Answer
0 Votes
iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you drag the display to change the time window, though still seeing only one month at a time, as a partial solution?

Best Answer

wrote:

Are you using the Fitbit app or the web? In the app tap the heart rate tile, then tap the graph to make it full screen. 

Rich -- does the Android app rotate for landscape viewing? Because the IOS app doesn't. .

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope, unfortunately not.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! That works!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The android app only rotates when the user has made a graph full screen. My example above is from the app after tapping the graph to make full screen. 

BTW the app dashboard use to rotate, displaying only the top five tiles and was really meet 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know this was accepted, but it really isn't a solution.

Best Answer

@Seagriffin the solution is chosen by the original poster. Jumping into a solved thread and claiming that it is not solved for you, simply means that you might have a different question then the OP has. 

It would be better to start a new thread with your unique question, then you will be able to pick the solution. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I want better data access. I can't see my heart rate at specific times and I can't export the heart rate data. The chart is pretty but does me no good if I can't see times and number correlations.

Best Answer

@toadslayer have you looked at the data export page

I have downloaded several gig of all the data fitbit has on me. Heart, O2, calories, steps, etc as well as every post I've wrote. 

Best Answer

@Rich_Laue it looks like the health metrics are not included in the data export tool. Do you need to request the entire account archive to get to the health data such as HR, O2 etc?

Best Answer

@ozayd did you solve this problem?  I am  having the same struggle and wonder if they have removed access to this data, as some time back I don't recall it being this hard to get.  I have also noticed that they seem to be increasingly selling new features they are calling "premium" and I suspect they are now trying to get us to pay them subscriptions just to use the data that we should already have.  I think they did this with the sleep function also.  It's really annoying.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m not an active FitBit user any more. Transitioned to Apple Watch almost 4 years ago…

Mike
Best Answer