Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Charge 3 Special Edition includes NFC?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why hide this feature for only SE in most countries?  Just open the dead code up with update so all have access, especially when it is being advertised to have feature!!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hey there @GrandOak, thanks for stopping by! Fitbit Pay works with Fitbit Ionic and editions of Fitbit Charge 3 and Fitbit Versa that contain an NFC chip. To check if your device supports Fitbit Pay: 

• Fitbit Versa: turn your watch over and look for "Fitbit Pay" in the text surrounding the heart-rate sensor.
User-added image
  • Fitbit Charge 3: remove the bottom band and look for "Fitbit Pay" printed on the end of the tracker.

To get more detailed information, see: What should I know about Fitbit Pay?

Hope this helps, I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Not reallly answer I was hoping for, but did explain how to identify SE Charge 3's outside of packaging.

Regards,

Del

Best Answer

Can u add a picture with "Fitbit Pay" printed on the end of the tracker for fitbit charge 3 ?

Best Answer

I think I have a special edition. It is written very small at the end of my bracelet. But how can we know if îți ia a special edition or not when we built it? I knew that all those with rose-gold screen are special edition... are they or not. Cand we check in any other way? Can we use the code of the device?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry for the mistakes. I have the keyboard using more languages and I did not check the spelling before sending it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I now have the special edition with pay ...and to verify, take down the bracelet from the bottom of the screen and you will find there with very small letters FITBIT PAY.. If you don't see this words, you dont have NFC on it so no PAY. 

Best Answer
0 Votes