Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Charge 3 have a Countdown Clock?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This may be the upgrade we are looking for IF the Charge 3 includes a Countdown timer. (Not just a stopwatch or alarm.)

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The manual is now available and confirms that there is a countdown timer. See page 27 of:

https://staticcs.fitbit.com/content/assets/help/manuals/manual_charge_3_en_US.pdf

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

Looking at the Spec no it does not have as count down timer

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

We don't yet know for sure. Although one of the hands on reviews states the following

"Swipe left to see apps like Alarms, Exercise, Timer, Weather and Calendar, and swipe down to see your notifications."

Now whether that means Stopwatch, timer or both, we really can't say at this point. I would say it sounds promising though. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

The manual is now available and confirms that there is a countdown timer. See page 27 of:

https://staticcs.fitbit.com/content/assets/help/manuals/manual_charge_3_en_US.pdf

Best Answer

There is a countdown timer that worked fine until it didn't. Now it doesn't notify me when it hits zero which makes it useless!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can confirm that it has both timer and stopwatch. So far, both have worked fine 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, could not find how to see stopwatch.... even in the manual it does not tell you to swipe left. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DKUBISKE @SteveH @WendyB @N8teGee @SunsetRunner @BrianBJ @Tonithetiger Thanks for visiting the Fitbit Community. 

I'm glad to hear that you figured out how to find the countdown timer on the Fitbit Charge 3. You can find instructions to navigate through your Tracker's screen on this help article.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us back.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does always on feature function during timer or countdown?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes it does have a countdown & stopwatch
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there an always on feature with this that allows you to constantly visualize the countdowns while event is taking place or do you have to keep tapping the screen

Best Answer
0 Votes
the screen always goes blank no matter what so you have to keep tapping it whatever mode you're in
Best Answer
0 Votes

@capers12 Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

Currently, like @Tonithetiger mentioned, after 4 seconds of activating the countdown, the display will go blank and it will be necessary touching the screen to see the time running.

You are welcome to make a request on the Feature Suggestion board which is constantly monitored by our team for future implementations.

Feel free to contact us back at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I had that same question. 

Best Answer
0 Votes