Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wont Sync, Did factory reset, now can't use at all.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit stopped syncing with my phone. I tried everything that I could find on ways to get it to reconnect. I even tried removing the device from being paired with my phone, and then setting it up again. Every time I try to set up a device it tells me to press and hold the buttom until the fitbit logo appears. I just keep getting the stop watch. I just recently tried a factor reset on my device. Now I still can't get it to connect, and I can no longer wear it. I was at least able to view everything watch, heartrate, steps, still us my alarm (though I could rest them) etc. Now because I've reset it I can't even use it as a watch with the extra benefits, because I reset it so now it has no clue what timezone or anything I am in to even give me the time. I am beyond fed up. Please help me figure out how to get it synced again. 

I may add that when I set up the fitbit there was not a current version of the app for my Apple computer, meaning I was stuck useing only my iPhone, thus I have no clue where my dongle is. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey sweetie, welcome to the Community @ChealseaMw Smiley Very Happy! I'm very sorry to hear the inconveniences you've been having with your Fitbit HR.. it seems that you've tried all the suggestions available for the issue you have, so my best suggestion would be to get in touch with Customer Support directly. 

They'll be more than glad to take a look into your account and see where the issue is coming from. Just don't forget to mention all the steps you've tried to avoid getting the same ones.

Give it a shot, you'll be in good hands! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Mine did the same thing.

Best Answer
0 Votes