Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

altimeter

Trying to replace my Versa (original).

I want all the fitness basics: heart rate, steps, active minutes, floors (stairwells) climbed, HRV, relax feature, sleep score, breathing rate, cardio fitness, alarms, timers, recognizing certain workouts (or  letting me set them), and a clear clock face. I don't want the fluff like:  answering texts, on wrist calls, Alexa, FB pay etc. Built-in GPS is not too bad (if I can turn it off). A microphone is a show-stopper: I'd never buy a spy-on-the-wrist.

FB doesn't seem to have tracker that counts stairwells (floors) climbed that also doesn't have the fluff. I'd buy a Charge 6 or an Inspire 3 if it counted floors climbed.

My primary exercise is walking in the hills near my house, and my Versa's screen doesn't always come on--though it always measures the basics!

I've been with FB for a long time -- even through the recent screwing up of the phone app interface -- I'd like to stay with them. However, if they don't make a tracker with the basics, where else can I look? Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Is your only problem with your current Versa that your screen doesn't always come on?  If so, I would be asking for a solution there, rather than looking for a needle in a haystack with such precise requirements for next watch.  But maybe you have been through that.

I think different people might have different ideas of what constitutes "fluff". I don't mean to be difficult but you might have to make a grid for your perfect watch of columns "required" , "acceptable" , "not allowed".

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes