Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service centre

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Is there any service centre in chennai .?? Let me know .
Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @nivedhan_12 , Fitbit doesn't have "service centres" anywhere!  You have to contact Customer Support using the link I provided in your other post on this subject.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
But the customer care service here is poor ..they are not responding to us
even they attended the call ..its hard to beleive that fitbit had worst
customer care I ever seen ..horrible!!
Best Answer

I want service for fitbit watch blaze in chennai ,India

Best Answer

Me too 07/08/2020

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit is fooling its customers by not providing service for its customers beyond warranty period, but they still keep selling their products.

My Fitbit versa warranty got over in July 2020 & the watch stopped working in Aug 2020, just couple of weeks after the warranty got over.

I raised a complaint with their customer support team & they confirmed that they only provide replacement during warranty period & there are not service centers anywhere in the world, to repair their products. What a great company?

So if your Fitbit is faulty after 1 year warranty period (exactly 365 days from invoice date), you just have to throws it in garbage. No use is negotiating with these guys. I already tried by best, explaining about the Covid situation & the watch was not in use for several months but suddenly stopped working..no use...

I regret buying a Fitbit product & I will never think of this brand once again..

Best Answer
0 Votes