Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

syncing my HR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I haven't used my fitbit for a few months so i had to charge it. It needs syncing and i haven't found anything simple like a tab to hit for it to sync with my iMac. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@RWCOX Welcome to the Fitbit family! I'm glad you decided to use your Charge HR once again! 

First thing to check would be if your Charge HR is still paired to your account. Do you see it on your dashboard? If not, please set it up once again.  

To manually sync your tracker with an iMac you must follow these steps:

1. Click the icon with a Fitbit logo located near the date and time on your computer.
  2. Click Open Main Menu, and then click Sync Now. You may be asked to sign in, after which your device should sync with your account.

That should sync your Charge HR with you Mac computer. 

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

everywhere I look for a solution to manually syncing on my macbook pro, it says "

1. Click the icon with a Fitbit logo located near the date and time on your computer."

there is no logo near the date/time on my macbook pro.   I have had this fitbit for a year and I always just have to let it stay plugged in to my macbook pro for a day and then somehow it syncs but it would be nice to have an icon.  I am paired as I click on the fitbit.com website, log in and it says "last sync was July 14 (a week ago when I left it hooked up for several hours)     How can I get an icon?

Best Answer
0 Votes