Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add scale on Inspire HR

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do you add your scale on Inspire HR?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you so much and for your time.

I will try to figure it out.

Freda

----

I managed to figure it out thank you. Went on my FeelFit app and added from there.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Actually it has nothing to do with the specific Fitbit model you have.  It's just connected to the phone app.

From phone  app Today screen:

Profile pic (circle at top left) >  + Set up a Device > select your scale and follow instructions - I think should list Aria Air, Aria, and Aria 2.  Aria Air is the only one Fitbit is selling now I believe.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an Elektra Care scale, and link to an app called FeelFit on my iPhone.

i suppose you have to have a FitBit scale?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, Fitbit scales not required. In fact fitbit seems to be getting out of scales business.  But there are several other brand scales, often priced below fitbit ones that do sync with fitbit. But first, I am not familiar with Elektra or FeelFit, but others might be. I suggest asking on these forums if others are familiar and know if can connect directly to Fitbit:

Manage Weight Board or Third Party Integrations 

If not possible and willing to consider different scale in order to sync directly, could ask advice on weight board mentioned above, or search Amazon for smart scales compatible with Fitbit - think there are several under $25.  Someone just yesterday told me he got a Wyze Scale X that connected easily, but certainly don't consider that a recommendation.  If yours will link to a phone app, I suspect it could link to fitbit app but I just don't know specifics.

Good luck.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much and for your time.

I will try to figure it out.

Freda

----

I managed to figure it out thank you. Went on my FeelFit app and added from there.

Best Answer

Glad you go it. Thanks for letting me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes