Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having trouble accessing fitbit/setup ?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Its been two days since my new fitbit came, but I can't get into the setup page.  Just talks about  a different path.  Wazzup?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Vernonn Thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with accessing the setup page. Exactly with page are you trying to access? Could you share a screenshot of the error message you are getting? You can try using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome to access the page. You will need the Fitbit app on your phone or computer to setup your device. This isn't done via a website and you can follow these instructions to setup your tracker.

By the way just to be clear I can access the following page: https://www.fitbit.com/setup

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I muddled my way through😁
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Vernonn thank you for the update. 

Really happy to hear that your issue was resolved. Could you let us know what you did to correct this or was it just a temporary hiccup? I ask as this information may help other members in the same situation.

Keep us posted.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Spoiler
I am having the same problem. It has been charging for hours. I cannot get it to display that it is charging at all. It will not display the 4 digit code to finish the setup. I am connect with Bluetooth and it has been “found” in the app. This is already the second replacement this month with the same problem
Best Answer
0 Votes