Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot locate my model

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot the locate my model I just ordered on Amazon. Need help please! None of the pictures match what I have. It’s a HM08

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @3Marlena an easier way to set it up is to put on the app and try to connect it. It will ask you if you want to pair Device Name, so you'll know what device you have. You can learn about setting up here - click to go there. Just so you know, not all Amazon sellers are authorized retailers of the Fitbit products, so you might not have a warranty.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @3Marlena an easier way to set it up is to put on the app and try to connect it. It will ask you if you want to pair Device Name, so you'll know what device you have. You can learn about setting up here - click to go there. Just so you know, not all Amazon sellers are authorized retailers of the Fitbit products, so you might not have a warranty.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@Odyssey13 Thank you for your help. 

@3Marlena A warm welcome to the Community ! Thank you for your message. 

After some research, the HM08 model belongs to a different brand. This one is not a Fitbit device. 

If you were offered a Fitbit, you should contact the store you purchased the device from and clear that with them. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer