Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing from MM/DD/YY tO DD/MM/YY

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I’m from New Zealand and like many other countries we use DD/MM/YY. I’ve noticed the only way to change this settings without having a drastic change in language is to set my location as the Netherlands... is there anyway this can be fixed not just for my country but for the many others that use Fitbit? Thank you 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Teekamira nice to see you here, welcome.

Thanks for sharing your feedback and the option that you're using to get your date in this format. At this moment, we don't have any other option but I encourage you to visit our Feature Suggestions board to share your idea.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in Fitbit for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hey @Teekamira nice to see you here, welcome.

Thanks for sharing your feedback and the option that you're using to get your date in this format. At this moment, we don't have any other option but I encourage you to visit our Feature Suggestions board to share your idea.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in Fitbit for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here in the UK. It can be solved because my previous Fitbit (an Alta) did display the date correctly. 

This new arrogance from Fitbit that other countries don't matter has put me off buying their products in the future. 

Best Answer

Hello @wanderduff thanks for sharing your comments. 

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Some users have reported that changing their basic settings on their profile can give you this option. You can give it a try by going to the Fitbit.com Dashboard, then use the information below to update your "Settings" and submit it. After doing so, sync your Fitbit and let me know how it goes.

Settings.PNG

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Yojana, this method doesn't help at all. It's OCT 2021 and surprisingly the issue is still here without an update. Very disappointing.

Best Answer

Still not fixed by Fitbit. Bit of a joke really

Best Answer
0 Votes