Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Not Disturb NOT working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know the steps to turn off do not disturb, but they aren't working.  Got it off about 2 wks ago and then he came back on, even though I didn't turn it on.  Got it turned off a 2nd time which only lasted a few days and again it went back to do not disturb.  Unable to turn it off, tapping on it does NOT give the option to turn it off or on.  While it is on do not disturb, I can not turn my wrist to see what time it is,  Very frustrating.  There is similar thread with directions about how to turn it off.  The directions were nice; but the bulk of people posting on that thread are indicating the problem I'm having in that they can't turn it off, not that they need to know to.  That thread is marked answered.  Hoping admin will see this problem and offer a solution.  It's a brand new unit and it's not working properly.

Frustrated

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Not familiar with gearfit.  Yesterday someone (on another thread) told me to go to settings:

1. Turn off sleep mode (then you're able to turn off do not disturb
  2. It worked on both my Inspire 2 and my husband's Charge 4

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Returning mine tomorrow.  This is ridiculous.  Sorry fitbit...going back to my gearfit.  You suck!

Best Answer

I have been having exactly the same problem and at the moment all Fitbit seem to be telling us is to re-set the device which I have done, but the problem is ongoing. I think there is a problem with the device and they seem to be ignoring that fact. It cannot be coincidence that many people are having the same problem!

Best Answer

Not familiar with gearfit.  Yesterday someone (on another thread) told me to go to settings:

1. Turn off sleep mode (then you're able to turn off do not disturb
  2. It worked on both my Inspire 2 and my husband's Charge 4
Best Answer

See my note above, hope it helps you it did help me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for that information. I have already done that, but sadly the DND still keeps coming on randomly.

Best Answer

I just got mine yesterday and noticed this vibration and DND on. I was wondering if it was a glitch. 

Best Answer

Some have suggested wearing it higher on your wrist, others lower.  Generally I wear mine low below the wrist bone throughout the day, but push it up above the wrist bone when I do my yoga as it seemed to get triggered during that.  Likewise when doing any kitchen prep.  It seems when you use your hands where the wrist gets bent a lot it pinches the side buttons.  Sorta a bad design, I think.

Best Answer

I agree entirely with you and find it so frustrating that Fitbit won’t address this issue. 

Best Answer

Im also unable to turn off do not disturb. Cannot get reminders, advertised as very useful feature.  Do I have to return it? Covered under warranty?

Best Answer
0 Votes