Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizontal Clock Face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can we get Horizontal clock faces for Inspire HR. I am short sighted and wear it on my dominant right hand. I need larger values not a huge icon for each reading. Would help so much.

In fact, the text of the data on the inspire HR seems less readable than on the Alta HR, which I used to use. It is just too small.

Hence, presenting the data on its side would be so much a better option. I don’t want to see large icons and small data numbers. Like a huge icon for steps yet the actual steps measure is tiny underneath it. Looks good, but difficult to read for people with bad eyesight, or whilst on the move.

I feel this is a must have option, and hope it can be made available in a few designs.

It may be that the design will not allow the whole system to be oriented in that way, but as long as the main readings and clock are presented in the longer orientation, it would be so welcomed.
Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @BigBadaBoom  To be seen by the developers, you suggestion needs to be made HERE in Feature suggestions. The more votes it gets the more likely it is to happen.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer