Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I edit a workout?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I did a 45min workout but my Inspire2 stopped tracking it at 21mins. Very frustrating!!!! How do U enter this workout entry to make it up to the 45mins? It seems I can only edit the workout name???? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Sammyj123   When you are looking at the exercise details (the page with the Categorize Exercise option) look for the three dots it the upper right.  If you are an iPhone user, there is an Edit Exercise Details option.  If you are an Android user, then you are out of luck.  Android users can't edit their exercise details.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@Sammyj123   When you are looking at the exercise details (the page with the Categorize Exercise option) look for the three dots it the upper right.  If you are an iPhone user, there is an Edit Exercise Details option.  If you are an Android user, then you are out of luck.  Android users can't edit their exercise details.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Sammyj123 as @LZeeW has let you know, the edit duration feature of manually logged exercises is only available on the iOS app.  It has not been released for the Android app.

There is still a feature suggestion to make this available for Android users, and you can vote for it here .  Unfortunately this is listed as “not currently planned” (and locked for comments, though you can still vote) - presumably because this particular feature suggestion did not get sufficient support (votes).

I am sorry not to have better news for you.  I agree that this feature ought to be available for all users.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, Sammyj123: You can go onto your computer and set it up through your account. If you have an account on Fitbit and you can add it in the settings for your Inspire 2. I was just on mine. Since this is my 2nd tracker. I needed to set up mine before deleting my Fitbit ONE tracker. I have had my ONE for 8 years.  This isn't through the app either. My account is for my ONE and my sister's ZIP all through the P.C. You will see the ON/Off buttons, and you can adjust which types of workouts like run, walk,& yoga you can click them on or off and set up the alarms, etc. And I own an Android too! That has nothing to do with it. I hope this helps you , Sammyj123 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Oh no, I'm on Android! 😔
Best Answer

Hi again Sammyj123: Is your Bluetooth connected to your Fitbit Inspire 2 Tracker? I just watched on youtube the exact steps I did to get mine up and running. Once your Fitbit Inspire 2 is charged up with the cable that it came with.  You want to make sure your Bluetooth is syncing with your inspire2 tracker. It will give you a one-time only 4-digit number. When you see the number, in the Inspire put the number in the Bluetooth, and you are synced up. Then it will walk you through the steps of the Inspire2 tracker. Next, you will need to go into your settings and you can only choose 6 of the items that Inspire 2 has allowed. On youtube, I copied your exact wording in their search "45min workout but my Inspire2 stopped tracking it at 21mins?  I saw it was dated on 3/19/21, this guy walks you through step by step. Even though he has an iPhone.  I hope this helps you, Sammyj123

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can. I did it with an Android. For crying out loud, Please stop knocking the Android smartphone users ??

Best Answer
0 Votes