Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I replace an old Inspire 2 with a new one?

ANSWERED

Husband has inspire2, but only uses it to see time and count steps.It is paired with my kindle fire hd10.

I bought a new inspire 2 today, and all it says is download mobile app, which I already have. My kindle will not pair to it. I told Bluetooth to forget it. Then I uninstalled the app and downloaded it again , now I cannot log in 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Annie24b. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post 

To better assist you with this, may I know if both have created a separate account for each Inspire 2?

Note that you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Charge 5, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, Fitbit Luxe, Fitbit Sense, and Fitbit Versa series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time.

On the other hand, if you two are using the same mobile phone to sync the Fitbit devices, please bear in mind that you'll need to log out of your Fitbit account before the other one can sync their watch. I also recommend taking away the Fitbit device that is not going to be synced to avoid any interference with the one you want to sync at that time.

For troubleshooting steps, please see Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and/or Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Annie24b the Fitbit app is only compatible with iOS and Android. The Kindle Fire doesn't use either of those operating systems, so you are not able to run the Fitbit app on that device. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Annie24b. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post 

To better assist you with this, may I know if both have created a separate account for each Inspire 2?

Note that you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Charge 5, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, Fitbit Luxe, Fitbit Sense, and Fitbit Versa series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time.

On the other hand, if you two are using the same mobile phone to sync the Fitbit devices, please bear in mind that you'll need to log out of your Fitbit account before the other one can sync their watch. I also recommend taking away the Fitbit device that is not going to be synced to avoid any interference with the one you want to sync at that time.

For troubleshooting steps, please see Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and/or Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

But it has been running ok for a few months

Best Answer
0 Votes

No we have not got 2 accounts. He doesn't want one, I just want to delete his fitbit and connect mine. There is no display on my new one except to say download fitbit mobile app, which is the one I am already using for hubby's. After I uninstalled the app then tried to log in I just get message something went wrong, try again. I have told Bluetooth to forget 1st fitbit but it is still showing info from it

Best Answer
0 Votes