Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete badges?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'd like to delete many weight loss badges from my profile. I saw a post here saying that a user can go to the "all badge" page on the desktop site, hover over the badge and click the trash can to delete. However, there is no trash can option on that site. 

I'm 10 lbs into losing 100 lbs and had a typo in my weight one day that resulted in my being awarded all the weight loss badges from 10 through 200. Plus when I go to the weight loss section of the app I always see a congrats message on meeting my goal and suggestion to set a new one. Resetting my same goal / start weight doesn't get rid of that message. 

Thanks for any help! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @HE1 , that is an old post that you are following.  It is no longer possible to delete badges yourself, however if you get in touch with Fitbit Customer Support on contact.Fitbit.com they will do it for you.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @HE1 , that is an old post that you are following.  It is no longer possible to delete badges yourself, however if you get in touch with Fitbit Customer Support on contact.Fitbit.com they will do it for you.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer