Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 Sync Broken

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have had the Inspire 2 for many years and today it stopped syncing. Using iPhone with iOS 16.4.1. Sync fails so tried everything recommended: restarted Fitbit; restarted iPhone; turned Bluetooth off and on; reinstalled app. After reinstall, app recognizes Fitbit, provides 4 digit code to pair, but eventually aborts setup. I have a tech background, so realize these things sometimes happens, but, frustratingly, have found zero solution. Moments away from ditching Fitbit products and embracing the competition. Any help greatly appreciated...

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @robejett55 I don't have any help with the iPhone side of things (never owned one) but try THIS Help Article on syncing problems. Hopefully something there will help you.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

ALways had fitbit love them got new one at Christmas still trying to sync tried every which way so disappointed. 

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes

@robejett55 @JACQUI57 Welcome to the Fitbit community Forums. @NellyG Thank you for your help, much appreciated. 

Thanks @robejett55, for all the information you provided about the syncing issue with your Inspire 2. In this case, I can recommend trying to erase your data from your device. This is basically a factory reset, but please keep in mind that this process should only be done in certain situations and is not recommended for every scenario. Please follow the instructions here

@JACQUI57 In order to better assist you, I would like to know if you can share a little bit more information with me. What Fitbit device do you have? What cellphone did you use to set it up?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Inspire2
Best Answer

@JACQUI57 Thank you for the clarification. I appreciate your help.

I would like to remind you that the Fitbit app has some requirements that your phone must meet in order to work properly. If you are an Android user, you must have Android 9 or higher. If you are an iOS user, you need iOS 15 or higher.

With that in mind, I recommend checking to see if your Fitbit app is up to date, or if you are missing any updates for either your Fitbit app or your phone's operating system.

Best Answer
0 Votes