Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 battery issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! Tried several suggestions so far nothing is working. Had no problems until yesterday. Charge would take DAYS before I had to recharge. Now it suddenly dies. I charged it overnight yesterday, and it’s 5pm and is dead again. I noticed it charges really fast and when it’s dead, but also drains super fast (it got up to 18% in about 5 minutes, but when I put it on and synced it went to 12% and then 6% in about 2 minutes). and I try to restart the green light stays on and the smiley face stays on, but then dies again. I restarted the device while plugged in and am still having the same problem. What is going on do I have to get a new Fitbit? Please I’m going on vacation in a few days and really don’t want to spend a ton of time calling customer service I just want an answer here

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Splent2112. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Inspire 2 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

As a first approach, please see Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Inspire 2 also died Saturday. I charged it yesterday and the charge lasted 4 hours and then it was dead again. It's just not holding a charge at all. I don't have any other ideas for you, but thought I would let you know you aren't the only one having this issue since Saturday. 

Best Answer

Hi there, @SL-. Welcome on board. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Fitbit device.

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes