Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help picking my first Fitbit device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I love watches, but I also enjoy tracking my health (workouts and sleep). For the past 7 or 8 years, I've been wearing Apple Watches which I enjoy but I miss wearing my "nice" watches.

I decided to swap for a fitness band so I can wear again my watch collection.

My preference would be the Luxe because it is smaller. But wondering if the sensors are older generation than the Inspire 3? I would like the data to be as accurate as it can be.

Also, is it a fair assumption that there might be a Luxe 2 released, possibly this August?

Last, was wondering how good the integration is with iOS, and whether I'll miss anything vs the Apple watch (apple health, notifications, ...). I dont care about apple pay and gps. I dont mind about the display either.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @chase3 Personally I love my Luxe and prefer it to the Inspire series (just the general look of it really). I have no idea if there will be a new Luxe out soon or not - generally you just have to wait till it is announced to find out. All anyone is likely to know is that a new o e hasn't been announced yet. I use Android so  cant comment on its integration with an Apple phone.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer