Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 not reading activities

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve been wearing my Fitbit for 3 weeks. Have the inspire 2. It doesn’t seem to read what I’m doing. I do Zumba classes and it isn’t showing zones or increased heart rate. I wear it to bed and it tracks restlessness, but nothing else and when I’m trying to see my sleep profile it tells me I need to wear it for at least 2 weeks. What am I doing wrong here?

Modifica del moderatore: tema aggiornato per chiarezza

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@pj3618 Is your watch in Clip mode? Make sure it's set to "On Wrist". Double check that your heart rate monitor is on and working. 

If your heart rate monitor is on and working and if you have it set to On Wrist and you're still have issues, I would recommend just doing a complete factory reset of the device, remove it from your phone's bluetooth, and set it up as if it were new and see if that fixes the issue.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@pj3618 Is your watch in Clip mode? Make sure it's set to "On Wrist". Double check that your heart rate monitor is on and working. 

If your heart rate monitor is on and working and if you have it set to On Wrist and you're still have issues, I would recommend just doing a complete factory reset of the device, remove it from your phone's bluetooth, and set it up as if it were new and see if that fixes the issue.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer