Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 shows “Alignment low” when tracking a Relax session

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone figured out how to get the “Relax” function to work?

I have tried different breathing techniques and have always received the “alignment low” message.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@FKoby6 Hi there. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

The alignment will show how closely you followed the breathing prompt, please confirm you're following these steps to track it: 

1. On your device, open the Relax app. The 2-minute session is the first option. Swipe up to choose the 5-minute session.
  2. Tap the play icon to start the session.
  3. Remain still and breathe deeply during the calibration period, which lasts 30-40 seconds. The phrase “sensing your breathing” appears on your screen.
  4. When prompted, follow the on-screen guide (the circle on your screen) and breathe deeply. You can close your eyes because your device vibrates when it's time to inhale and exhale.
  5. After the session, you see a summary that shows your alignment (how closely you followed the breathing prompt), your heart rate at the start and end of the session, and how many days you completed a guided breathing session this week.

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have yet get beyond low alignment 

so I have not concentrated  on that but rather the fact that I am doing focused breathing and that is really the purpose/benefit versus FB’s rating of my “alignment”

Best Answer
0 Votes

As far as I can tell this feature does not work on Inspire 2. Even if I have stars showing throughout the majority of the session it still says “low alignment.” I got “medium alignment” once, but wasn’t even following the prompts… so it seems to be partly random. 

Best Answer

On my Inspire 2 I am going to give this 5-minute option of the "Relax" app another try.

In the past I've always go "low alignment" even though the instructions are pretty simple and it seems like I'm tracking appropriately.   Tips on how to "Try Harder" to "Relax" might help me get over this and actually relax some more.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay, I did the 5-minute "Relax" on my Inspire 2.  A couple of questions. 

1. I used to have premium, but no longer do. After doing this five-minute "Relax" and then syncing the fitbit, this "Relax" session doesn't show up on my phone app. I think it used to show up before. Is tracking these 'Relax" sessions a "premium only" thing? If not, where is it? I want to look at it.
  2. The first vibration I felt was a single, then there is a triple, then single, triple, etc.   Are the times between each identical? Is the very first single vibration meant to announce an Inhale and the triple an exhale, or is it the other way around?   If the time between is the same, I get that it doesn't matter.
Best Answer
0 Votes