Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 stopped tracking my data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m seriously fed up with this Fitbit. I’ve had a Fitbit since they appeared on the market. This is driving me mad! Everyday something disappears. Today it’s not counting steps and no sleep details. I’ve reset it-nothing working. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@no1pinklady To better assist you, would you mind giving me more details as the issues you're experiencing as I've requested above? 

In the meantime, if you still have issue with your sleep data, please try the following:

• Switch the Heart Rate settings from On to Off and manually sync your watch. To switch the heart rate settings on your watch, from the main screen of your watch, swipe left until you see "Settings", next swipe up until you see "Heart Rate" and switch it to Off.
  • Once it's done, manually sync your Inspire 2. To do so, open the Fitbit app, tap on the Account icon, tap on your Inspire 2's image and tap on "Sync Now" 
  • Next, switch it from Off to On and manually sync your watch once again. 
  • Once it's done, restart your watch once again. 
  • Next, confirm that your tracker is snug on your wrist (the lights shouldn't be visible) We also recommend when you're not exercising, wear the tracker just above the wrist bone.

Bear in mind that if your heart rate is not working, your sleep stages won't too as this data is calculated by your heart rate readings. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello there, @no1pinklady. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Inspire 2 before reaching out. I understand how you must be feeling. 

To better assist you, may I know if the data is not showing up on your Inspire 2 or the Fitbit app? Are you having syncing issues? If so, please try the steps below:

• Unpair your Inspire 2 from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Inspire 2.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Inspire 2.
  • Once your Inspire 2 is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Inspire 2 first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Still no sleep tracking…

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@no1pinklady To better assist you, would you mind giving me more details as the issues you're experiencing as I've requested above? 

In the meantime, if you still have issue with your sleep data, please try the following:

• Switch the Heart Rate settings from On to Off and manually sync your watch. To switch the heart rate settings on your watch, from the main screen of your watch, swipe left until you see "Settings", next swipe up until you see "Heart Rate" and switch it to Off.
  • Once it's done, manually sync your Inspire 2. To do so, open the Fitbit app, tap on the Account icon, tap on your Inspire 2's image and tap on "Sync Now" 
  • Next, switch it from Off to On and manually sync your watch once again. 
  • Once it's done, restart your watch once again. 
  • Next, confirm that your tracker is snug on your wrist (the lights shouldn't be visible) We also recommend when you're not exercising, wear the tracker just above the wrist bone.

Bear in mind that if your heart rate is not working, your sleep stages won't too as this data is calculated by your heart rate readings. 

Best Answer
0 Votes