Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 straps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • Hi, I recently got my inspire 2 and noticed that the strap that came with it is a dust magnet! It gets dirty very quickly and is very noticeable because I bought the black ones. I also purchased the bloom Fitbit strap advertised for Fitbit inspire hr and inspire 2 on the website. But it doesn’t fit properly and leave very noticeable gaps beside the screen due to different shape of the device itself, I had to return them. I wish there’s more options available
Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

My question  also is are any of the FitBit bands interchangeable?   I have a Charge 2 and some extra bands of different colors, which I LOVE.   If I purchase a FitBit Inspire 2, will those bands fit the new one?   

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JesseBee and @CHWaller,

Welcome to the community!

I'd check the store to see which brands fit which trackers.  I do know for a fact that the Charge 2 bands won't fit any of the Inspire trackers.

You can also find many third party bands available at Amazon which are very competitively priced.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi.  re your query on bands, does the Inspire 2 bands also fit the Charge 2

Best Answer