Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire Clock Face That Shows Step Count?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am certain many people bought the inspire with the clip to replace their Fitbit Zip.  Is there anyway to primarily display step count?  None of the clock faces seem to do this.  Why not?  Should be an easily developed clock face!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@JenniS2640 If it is accidentally tapped or touched (sometimes the fabric of my sleeve with change the stat), then the stats will cycle.  

Swiping up from the bottom of the clock face will also give you your steps for the day too.  But on clock faces where you can tap the screen, accidental touches will likely cause the stats to cycle.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@MatGregoski There are many clock faces that display steps, however if you tap on the screen it will show other stats, like the date. 

Select a clock face and then tap on your Fitbit screen. You’ll see steps. 🙂

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

Why doesn't the step counter stay on the clock face?  I have changed clock faces a couple of times and each time after a couple of hours the clock face changes to calories burned or distance travelled.

Best Answer

@JenniS2640 If it is accidentally tapped or touched (sometimes the fabric of my sleeve with change the stat), then the stats will cycle.  

Swiping up from the bottom of the clock face will also give you your steps for the day too.  But on clock faces where you can tap the screen, accidental touches will likely cause the stats to cycle.

Best Answer

I was wondering about this as well, and recently searched for how I can have my Inspire only show steps. I'm not interested in calories burned, distance, exercise minutes, etc. Is it not possible to have the screen only display step information (similar to how we can customize our online dashboard to remove those tiles?) Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
There is one available now, it just shows time in big numbers & just steps.
I found it easy, it's called Valerie. Hope that helps.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got mine and it does this too. I want it to show steps first on the face without scrolling through the rest. Even the Valerie face shows steps but now after an hour or so when it raises under the time it now shows HR! Ever find a fix?

Best Answer
Not really. I ended up using the Valerie face as it scrolls between steps &
calories. I swipe it to steps but it usually ends up back at calories the
next time i look at it. I've learnt to live with it... can't do much else.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a place where I can request a clock face that shows primarily steps in nice big numbers? With all of the clock face options, and this being primarily a device that tracks steps, I feel like that's a pretty reasonable thing to add to that list.

Best Answer